Thursday 19 June 2014

The good days to die hard! (Chocolate Cake recipe inside!)


Last week I have returned home because my sister who studies in New Zealand was come back home. Alhamdulillah, I manage to go home safely.

I was so happy all the days I was at home because a lot of fantastic things done and happened. The major factor I came home was I just want to see my sister. It has been about more than one year we do not see face to face. I was so glad to see my sisters, nephews, nieces and specially my mum. During that time, the school break was not over yet so my sister, nephews and niece were at home.

I was so lucky because I could see them and they have paid a lot of things for me. What a generous sisters? As a typical human, I always want more and more. I love to shop even though I have a lot of clothes already. Thanks to my sweetie sisters who paid for me. I got hijabs, shoes, FIFA World Cup jerseys and some personal stuff like facial powder, face scrub, mask, etc.


i paid myself for this. i'm not Brazil's fan. i just bought this because if the material, but i do love to watch Neymar's skills.
even though Spain was out from FIFA 2014, but i still and will its fan

i'm David Villa's fan, so i have printed his jersey number on my jersey
Holland- away. i'm a fan of RvP

the new shoes!

I was born in food lover’s family. Even we have a lot of food in our house, but we love to eat outside. It is also because of the craving of my ‘Kiwi’ sister. She wanted to eat Char Kuew Tiaw, Domino’s Pizza, Fettucini Carbonara (usually pizza and pastas offered in New Zealand have ham), Chim Chum (just like Seoul Garden), etc. we also went to our ‘favourite’ restaurant, Noodles Station. We are sort of frequent customers there, not because of the food, service or price, but it is because of the environment, the concept and the atmosphere. It is kind of casual dining, the customers will feel relax and cozy to have some chit chat with family and friends.


we are the singles!







can you see her face? it is the sign of the food was not so good.


Not to forget, I also got some souvenirs from my sisters. From New Zealand I got Whitakers, Belgian and Lindt Chocolates, some fridge magnets, Victoria University t-shirt and printed Kiwi apron with kitchen towel. While from Turkey (my sister and her husband done Umrah in Mecca and Medina, they also visited Turkey), I got Istanbul printed t-shirt, keychain and fridge magnet. Thanks a lot, I do appreciate them.

seriously i wonder how it taste. really hot like the real chilli?

these are some of the chocolates

As i was home, a lot of treasures i have found. Lets see.

this is my nephew and i almost forgot that he was this cute. as he was "rapidly" grows up!

days become years and the cute little boy turns to "giant" nephew (the right site).
this is me, when i was 4 or 5.

It is meaningless if I do not cook if I go home. I love to make pastries products even I am the one who eat it. I bake some cakes, Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache, Butter Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Brownies with Chocolate Ganache, also a type of cookies, Chocolate Chips Cookies. I will share the recipe soon.
Before I end the entry, I would like to wish best of luck to all UiTM students, final examination is just around the corner. Do not forget to study smart, all the best!


·         Here I am going to share you Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache

Chocolate Cake

225g butter
300g sugar
5no eggs
½ tsp vanilla essence
200g flour
100g cocoa powder
1tsp baking soda
125ml milk (fresh/ low fat/ chocolate or even plain water)

    1) Beat butter and sugar until fluffy
    2) Pour eggs (one at one time, beat slowly until it dissolve      properly before you pour the others) with vanilla essence
    3) Add sieved flours, cocoa powder and baking soda carefully. Do not spill
    4) Pour in the liquid
    5) Bake/ steam for about 45 minutes at 180◦c


Chocolate Ganache

400g cooking chocolate
200ml heavy cream

   1) Bring the cream to simmer, off the flame
   2) Add chopped chocolate


this is it! it was my nephew's birthday

these are some of the photos taken with instax

No comments:

Post a Comment